Mastering Grammar is currently recruiting two like-minded individuals to help deal with the ever-increasing workload. As part of Mastering Grammar, you can expect a stable stream of work with attractive remuneration.
- To proofread and edit documents including, but not limited to, CVs, university-level papers and marketing materials (sometimes at very short notice);
- To handle client enquiries promptly and courteously.
- Degree in English Literature, Translation, Linguistics, Journalism or Law from a recognised tertiary institution;
- Must speak and write English at a native level;
- Experienced in proofreading and editing;
- Must be reliable and detail-oriented.
If you are passionate about doing freelance proofreading and editing, please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org now!